Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Crush ....

Everybody seems to want to know my crush. T.Notes and Naijalines have even attempted mentioning names with T.Notes conducting a full scaled investigation to fish out who I have a blog crush on. I have had a blog crush once and never believed I could ever have another until now.

It's been wonderful having this blog crush because it's so strange that I seem to understand someone's feelings and thoughts even though we have never met and may never meet for now at least. The last few days have been spent trying to figure out my crush better and I seem to be enjoying it even if the 'crush' never finds out.

Life itself is full of mysteries and so shall my 'crush' remain a mystery (T.Notes take note ...lol). Like Naijalines said, I have applied the 'softly softly' factor to it.

For my crush, thanks for giving wings to a heart that was already getting bored of blogville.

I don't think I need help anymore, besides it's all about blogville!


8 comments:

mizchif said...

See now i'm curious.

Nice Anon said...

ah who is this crush. tell us na

YankeeNaija said...

Heck. it's looking like it's the thing to know, now I really want to know.

T.Notes said...

Mr Man, this post makes entirely zero sense!!!
Give us concrete information already!!!
We could do with some spicing up on blogsville!You're not taking my threats seriously uh?!!!

Molara Brown said...

pray tell, who is this person, this post makes me hungry for more info.

Unknown said...

Aburo, you are wise to keep schtum. whatever you do, please do not reveal. Just enjoy the feeling for what it is, and appreciate from a distance.

Parakeet said...

Hmm...and you didn't tell me this abi?

Okay am on a mission to find out.

Unknown said...

I woulda loved to know who you have this blog crush on. Okay, I respect your privacy. Do take care.