Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Can I ....?????

Can I really leave????

I have been asking myself that question for the past few weeks since I put up my last post. My heart has been pounding with words that need to be put down in writing. I'm going absolutely nuts right now and blogging about my issues right might probably help because I have been having this funny idea of jumping into the river I pass through to work almost everyday.

I know I have made some terrible mistakes in my life. I know I have let a lot of people down especially someone. Is it exactly my fault? The person in question is never there to stop me from making these terrible mistakes when I'm about to make them but castigates me like hell when the deed is done. I feel like giving it all up now but a friend has 'hammered' it into my head that if I do anything stupid, life continues as usual for ..... and I may even be labelled as stupid if I do exactly what is on my mind.

For now, I'm also contemplating alcohol is a way out of this trying times but will it really help? I don't really know but the bottom-line is I'm freaking tired of all the bullshit going on in my lfe right now!

Do I feel better now? I think so since I have let it out a bit. This may be part of the recovery process!

I know this looks entirely stupid but I'm not editing jo!


15 comments:

T.Notes said...

You have blogs since 2007. That, incase you do not realise, is a trophy that should not b quickly discarded! I suggest u chage ur url, that way u loose whatever follower u dnt need, or u start a new blogg and we'd find u anyways. Either ways, better not b leaving blogger.

And as per suckey days, bros, we all have them. U dnt even want to know my state right now!But we fight em men. Fight it till the brighter days come. Giving up as neva been an option and neva should be. Eva often in d morning, i hit play on my theme song that starts with 'Keep moving, Keep Moving...." and that my man, is the ticket, just keep ploughing forward. Ko le le to! Worst case, we return back to our fatherland. But in d meantime, don't give up on the zeal or the dream!

As per man issues, bros, as long as u dnt want to chop up that nodding criminal, then myt as well enjoy the torture till d legal days come!

Easy sha!

Unknown said...

Take it easy, aburo. Bad times are not made to stay. Shake body and smile even when it's tough. You would feel better soon.

Aeeshah said...

T. Notes has said it all... Please don't leave blogger... Whatever yhu're going thru will definitely pass, just keep on moving.. It is well..

Molara Brown said...

Giving up is never a option...and please change your route, stop passing by the river.

We all have this moment, so do not think it is only you in the world.

T.Notes has said it.
Please, don't do anything stupid...being stupid is not an option. Just take things easy, talk to your God...Talk to Him and He will make it easy.

Merry Chritmas

Parakeet said...

You're stronger than you think. Hang in there dear...

Unknown said...

Some days are so bad you just want to let go of all things even the good things. They won't last forever dear. Just keep your head up and try to mend any broken fences. Talking about it does help.
And don't leave blogger.

LG said...

i co sign Naijalines, u ll be fine

(((e-hugs)))

n dont stop blogging,so'gbo?? :)

Brilliantly Me said...

"Blogging it all out," as I call it, can be so cathartic. It's not healthy to hold in so much pressure. Things will get better.

LG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LG said...

i tot of u dis morning, hope u r doing well

Parakeet said...

On this day, God wants you to know
... that when you are unsure how to proceed, stop. Be still and enter into the silence. Allow your mind to cease its restless thinking. Wait. Let the answer come in its time.

Beautiful said...

hope u aite? u haven't posted in awhile. Anyway, i just tagged you in The Stylish and Versatile Blogger Awards. Check my blog for details.

Unknown said...

Versatile and stylish: you've been tagged, aburo. check out the rules on my blog.

Happy Sunday and New Week!

Tega said...

I just tagged you in The Stylish and Versatile Blogger Awards. Check my blog for details.....:D

inStilettos said...

HUGGSSSS.... OK WE NEED THAT CALL, WHATS GOING ON, MUSCO, TNOTES, YN... SOMEBODY...TALK TO ME...