Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So far ...................

I really don't know why I haven't blogged in a while. I have been kind of skeptical about blogging because my blog has been under a lot of scrutiny lately from the outside world. At a stage, I really wanted to pull down the blog but what the heck, it's my blog and this is where I put down my thoughts.

My mum is fast beginning an internet guru these days so I really need to be careful about my blogville status. The interesting thing is that my mum wants us to chat online every night now and with time I'm sure her snooping around the internet will become more intensified. I'm really trying to be careful o........... I still fear my mama small.

I have missed blogville somehow sha ....! I have also been busy trying to get a job too. Life after a masters degree isn't as rosy as the picture I had in my mind before I left the 'Jersey' shores of Naija. I don't even know if I should just pack my bags and move back to Naija or just stay put in this 'tasteless' food country. If I move back to Naija, I still need the connections to get a good job not just any job.

For my present state or due to my present state, I really wish my dad is a politician!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol @ your mum being an internet guru. Ore and I lead very separate lives online. Are you afraid she might find your blog? Those kini monologues might not go down too well, abi? Lol.

All the best with the job search, aburo. I'd say keep your options open and don't limit yourself to just one or two countries. Something will turn up soon.

YankeeNaija said...

I seriously doubt your mom would find your blog. lol. Life is never what we expect it to be. We may want it one way then turns out another. Just keep praying my dear, the Lord will see you through. He's already made a way, just ask Him for the road map to follow it. Take care.

Toyin O. said...

Praying you will get a job soon, your heavenly father is more powerful than a politician and can open amazing door for you, just keep trusting him. I just want to also thank you for visiting my blog and your gracious comment.

Molara Brown said...

Pray you get a good job soon.
been a while, all the best

Dee O. said...

My mom still barely knows how to turn a computer on lol!! I'm just kidding she isn't THAT bad...but she is very very far from being an internet guru! :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Dazzle! said...

All the best!! Hope you get a job soon...I know that feeling..
Doing my masters now...not as rosy as I thot it would be